Broadband is a network connection technology that provides high-speed internet connection. Broadband has become a crucial thing for offices and homes. However, to connect to the internet using broadband, you must install a broadband system first. To install broadband, you need to understand a few basic steps to install MOBILT BREDBÅND | SAMMENLIGNING 2019 | OFFERSHAZE.
– Register for broadband services first. Broadband uses a network of telecommunications companies, so you must register to get service first before you can start using it.
– Check your broadband package. After registering, you will be given a package of broadband equipment that contains:
A modem or router with a power adapter.
1 piece of internet cable
1 piece of telephone cable
1 ADSL splitter
The tools above are the things you need to install broadband internet, and the method will be explained in the next section.
– Connect the ADSL branch to your phone. Start by removing the phone from the wall plug, then connect it to the ADSL branch. Broadband works with digital signals, while telephones work with analog signals. Branches will separate digital and analog signals from the telephone cable between the computer and the telephone so that the signal will not be mixed.
– Connect the telephone to one of the ADSL branch holes labeled “Tel.” Take the telephone cable obtained from the broadband package, then plug the cable into the DSL hole in the branch.
– Plug the other end of the telephone cord and reconnect it to the modem/router provided. There is only one hole in the router/modem that fits the telephone cable (which is smaller), so connecting the cable to the right hole should be an easy thing to do.
– Plug the cable into one of the internet holes behind the router. Most routers have four internet holes; You can plug the cable into any of the four holes.
– Take the other end of the internet cable, then plug the end of the internet hole behind the computer (located near the speaker hole) or laptop.
– Connect the power cord with a router or modem, then plug the cable in the power outlet. the Power button on the modem/router and the light on the router should blink.